Infants are rapidly growing, learning, and changing. Between the cooing and cuddling, our teachers delight in your baby’s every advancement and provide endless opportunities for development and discovery.
From rocking and thoughtful interaction to story time and nap time to singing and talking, Country Day Academy teachers provide just what your baby needs, all in a safe, clean, healthy environment.
Six Weeks to One Year Old
– Daily discovery using all five senses, exploring textures, colors, and learning a variety of words and sounds
– Outside play area for nature discovery
– Parents will be part of each room transition decision
– Daily kids report through ProCare used to communicate with parents
– Parents provide diapers, wipes, and a small crib -sized blanket for nap
– Phone in the classroom for parent-teacher communication
Infant Daily Schedule
Subject to Change
8:15 – 8:30 am Circle Time
8:30 – 9:00 am Outside Gross Motor Play
9:00 – 9:30 am Wash Hands / Snack
9:30 – 10:30 am Centers
10:30 – 11:00 am Art
11:00 – 12:00 pm Lunch & Story Time
12:00 – 2:00 pm Nap
2:00 – 2:45 pm Cleanup & Snack
2:45 – 3:15 pm Music & Finger Play
3:15 – 4:15 pm Outside Gross Motor Play
4:15 – 6:30 pm Wash Hands / Free Play / Departure
*Diapers are changed every hour, if needed, unless needed sooner.
*Infant needs are on demand for feeding, napping, diapering, and activities.
*After 9:30am we ask that you call
*No Drop offs allowed during 12pm and 2pm as this is nap time
*Child pickup: 6:30am to 6:00pm (not to exceed 10 hours of care)
Infant #2 – Cedar Room $220